Admission & Rules of Play
0 - 11 mths free
1yr - 3yrs €7
3yrs & above €9
All sessions are for 2 hours of play.
( during Covid restrictions , these sessions only - no walk ins )
Tuesday - Sunday
9:30 - 11:30 am
12:00 - 2:00pm
2:30 - 4:30pm
Every wednesday - Toddler morning 9:30 -12 €7
Closed December 24th, 25th,26th, 27th
January 31st , 1st.
Between each session the play area will be fully sanitised.
PARTY OPTIONS .....
Option 1. Includes 2 hours of play, unlimited juice, party box , balloon and glow stick.
1- 3 €11 per child . 3yrs & above €13
Option 2 . Private Party which includes inclusive hire of room for up to 2 hours of play . Sausage or chicken Nuggets and chips per child , unlimited juice , balloon and glow stick .
Birthday boy / girl gets a free Dragonz Den pass for their next visit .
€230 up to 20 children . €10 every extra child .
Option 3 . Disco Pizza Party which includes inclusive hire of room for up to 2 hours of play , disco music and lights , 5 12" pizzas (choice of eight pizzas), unlimited orange or blackcurrant juice. Balloon and glow stick. Birthday girl/boy gets free Dragonz Den pass for their next visit.
€260 for up to 20 children . €11 every extra child .
Please feel free to phone any day between 9:30 - 4:30 pm if you have any queries
Rules of Play
1. Although Dragonz Den is monitored by trained staff, all children must be supervised by parent/carer at all times this is not a Creche facility. No siblings under 16yrs to supervise children.
2. All children using this Play Area must be under 11yrs and below our height restriction of 4ft 9inches (1.45m) .
3. Children must remove their shoes and wear socks before entering the play area.
4. No food or drink to be taken into the play area.
5. Children must remove glasses ( unless shatterproof), jewellery and any other sharp objects , including badges before entering the play area.
6. If you are poorly, please save your play for another day and get better soon .
7. Adults are permitted within the 'Toddler section' only.
8. Please report any accident or injury to a member of our trained staff.